AIM
Unknown

Daps Daps

I can't play this game

The "start' button isn't working!

Abgealgt responds:

the hole game is to big to upload it and i don`t want to split the levels apart. so what can i do???

Devils Leap Devils Leap

Devil Angry Bird?

This game is really like the angry birds, but with a... devil toast? Pretty cool anyway...

Creepy Creeps Creepy Creeps

Funny

This game is funny, but no really creative

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Great!!!!

Sure this is the best Madness game!!!!

Smart Balls Smart Balls

Surprising Good

I'm surprised.... this game is realy good! A calm music... cute art.... i agreed, this is soothing and therapeutic.

Stone Match Stone Match

Can be better, but ok...

A simple game, but with no chalenge. You just... mach the stones. Nothing more. I sugest to make a "time sistem", giving some seconds every match and ending the game when the timer reaches zero.

Kill Smile! Kill Smile!

LOL

It's funny to kill the thing.. but the motion sensor is so sensitive that you can hit it just thinking... but the game is good!

[webcam game] Puppy BASH [webcam game] Puppy BASH

That Damn dog never die!!!!

Man the webcam hit detection is great, but the game is a little boring... and the damn dog is impossible to kill!!!!!!!!!!! My arm, head, feet, teeth and every part of my body is tired to hit the damn dog and the animal is still alive!!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

This is great!

This a great gaame. I was thinking how funny will be when someone create a FPS 3D in the same way like "The Last Stand". Defending the base at night and looking for suplies and survivors during the day.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Really Fun!

Thats a nice game, i want to see The Last Stand 3 too. The only problem is the damn zombies killing my "friends" in the game... and the looooong time looking for suplies... but it's really a good game!